All of our engineers are working with government guidelines regarding the Covid-19 outbreak.Emergency Electricians in Kenilworth
Category: Electricians & Electrical Contractors
Address: Kenilworth, Kenilworth, CV8 1QU
Landline: 01926 6...
Kenilworth Electricians, Emergency Electricians Kenilworth, Local Electricians Kenilworth, Electricians Kenilworth
Electricians in Kenilworth
We aim to have our emergency electrician at your doorstep within one hour*.
Electrical faults can develop over time or in a split second. But they are almost always at the most inconvenient of times.
You know its time to call our emergency electricians in Kenilworth when:
• Power loss to sockets / lights.
• Your lights are flickering.
• Circuit breakers are tripping.
• Switches or plugs feel warm
• There is a crackling noise coming from switches or sockets.
• You can smell overheated Bakelite.
• Fire / flood damage.
• Accidents - i.e. nail through wire.
• Lights going dim when using appliances.
• Burning smell when using appliances.
Remember: - Electricity can be dangerous. Especially overheated cables can start a fire. Do not try to push the breaker "up" when it keeps tripping, it is a safety device that is usually disconnecting a fault.
Don't risk your own safety as well as of the other occupants of the property.
247 Electric - Electricians in Kenilworth
Verified ID: 1381011735494656
Verified 07/09/2020 @ 07:52:44
Last updated 07/09/2020 @ 07:57:02
Learn more about Verification in the Central Index
We can help with your electrical emergency
Expires: 31st December 2035